ss_blog_claim=2d1543b932483f135fcf8b3f41b79679

Thursday, October 25, 2007

One in four Americans say the Internet can serve as a substitute for a significant other

I have read this article today and honestly I wasn't surprise about it. Let's face it. Technology has become a part of our lives and our daily routine and it will always be. I can really relate to those people in the survey. I'm not saying I consider the internet as my significant other but 70% of my time in a day i spend it on the internet. I start my day by checking my mail, then at work I use the internet to communicate to people or do my research and end my day by doing stuff in the net. When our friends go to our place, usually they bring their laptops. Scenario is we're in the same house but when we talk we do it in YM or when we play, we play online games. Sometimes we don't talk at all coz we're busy with our own business. I find it weird and scary. Does technology has really take over?

1 comment:

Jon said...

lagi. mrag wla na gani koy uyab.hehehe..